Re: Email at arabeyes.org

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007, Hamed al-Suhli wrote:
> it's possible to use "@users.arabeyes.org" ... like sourceforge
> the beniffits of such Emails is the promotion of arabeyes,
> and the encouregment of the users to do some support.

I think that would be nice. Please could someone point me at one final
URL to Google so I set it up?

> I still secound this with my suggession of "@lug.arabeyes.org"
> and making arabeyes step down to the regular users stage's

Why not? I'll do that along with @users.arabeyes.org.

I just don't think our main server can handle too many emails and as
Nadim said, we are not currently thinking of proposing @arabeyes.org
emails. People with accounts on the server have one but there is no
guarantee that their emails will bu functional. I personally don't use
it myself, as I don't use my @debian.org. I am already getting to much
spam :-)

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette