Re: Email at arabeyes.org

salam,

it's possible to use "@users.arabeyes.org" ... like sourceforge
the beniffits of such Emails is the promotion of arabeyes,
and the encouregment of the users to do some support.

and what the users do with tiere Emails is not a problem to arabeyes

I still secound this with my suggession of "@lug.arabeyes.org"
and making arabeyes step down to the regular users stage's

--
Hamed