Re: StarDict localized into Arabic !

On 9/28/06, M. Bashir Al-Noimi <bashir dot storm at gmail dot com> wrote:

I've suggested some projects but i got nothing like (Arabic translation
for web site of arabeyes.org, dictionary, InstallJammer) dictionary &
InstallJammer i did them alone without supporting arabeyes.org & without
adding them on arabeyes.org cuz management team didn't response to all
my requests ! :-(

Concerning all those issues, maybe you should re-re-read the following ?

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2006/September/msg00176.html

ok ... Nadim sent to me registration message after a week (or more) from
my request and he answered me as this :

No-one is getting paid while doing tasks for Arabeyes. Everybody here volunteers and works whenever they can. Are you aware of that? So, yup, it may take some time before you get an answer.

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> You will not get an account but a reply that notes what needs
> to happen - the only way you'll get a CVS account is once someone
> OKs you for a specific project.

this reply shown above is negative one, you actually rejected all my
requests and suggests, so how you said arabeyes.org is open project ! =-O

You seem to fail to understand the philosophy behind the attribution of CVS accounts. All I can suggest is that you read the docs (the links that were sent to you many times) and the different answers to your previous emails.

As for me, I'm done with this topic.

Youcef Rahal