Re: StarDict localized into Arabic !

Youcef Rahal wrote:
> Nobody has rejected your application because (surprise, surprise)
> Arabeyes is an open project.
I've suggested some projects but i got nothing like (Arabic translation
for web site of arabeyes.org, dictionary, InstallJammer) dictionary &
InstallJammer i did them alone without supporting arabeyes.org & without
adding them on arabeyes.org cuz management team didn't response to all
my requests ! :-(
> I remember seeing your registration form and Nadim's answer
> sending you your login info. As for the CVS account, if you read all
> the doc and still do not understand what is the process of getting a
> CVS account, then, well...
ok ... Nadim sent to me registration message after a week (or more) from
my request and he answered me as this :

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> You will not get an account but a reply that notes what needs
> to happen - the only way you'll get a CVS account is once someone
> OKs you for a specific project.
this reply shown above is negative one, you actually rejected all my
requests and suggests, so how you said arabeyes.org is open project ! =-O

--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

مدونتي My Blog
http://www.hali-sy.net/bashir