Re: StarDict localized into Arabic !

On 9/28/06, M. Bashir Al-Noimi <bashir dot storm at gmail dot com> wrote:

Although management team of Arabeyes.org rejected my request for joining
to Arabeyes.org and rejected every suggested project, but i localized
Stardict <http://stardict.sourceforge.net>project as a member in
Arabeyes.org, so if you plz  ;-) if there anybody interests this project
he can correct my translation faults -if there is- by sending the
corrections on this mail list .

Nobody has rejected your application because (surprise, surprise) Arabeyes is an open project. So you are free to join (or leave) at any moment. I remember seeing your registration form and Nadim's answer sending you your login info. As for the CVS account, if you read all the doc and still do not understand what is the process of getting a CVS account, then, well...

And for the 100th time, please discuss translation on 'doc'.

Youcef Rahal