Re: Still away

On Yaum al-Jumma 03 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 6:07 pm, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Due to unforeseen circumstances (I didn't plan on becoming ill) I have just
> disappeared for a long time. I am still not returning fully back, because I
> cannot stand long computer hours yet (may Allah bless you all). And it will
> be difficult to catch more than a couple of months worth of Arabeyes.
> Probably I will be on/off for another couple of weeks or so, hopefully
> less.

Alhamdulillah you are well! Take care of yourself. We need you!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA