Still away

Salam,

Due to unforeseen circumstances (I didn't plan on becoming ill) I have just
disappeared for a long time. I am still not returning fully back, because I
cannot stand long computer hours yet (may Allah bless you all). And it will be
difficult to catch more than a couple of months worth of Arabeyes. Probably I
will be on/off for another couple of weeks or so, hopefully less.

I will go through e-mails within this week, isa. If there is something
especially for me, can you send me a link to such things please? Sorry for the
hassle.

Yours,
Muhammad