Re: I need your input for the AIG

I'm not sure if you understood what I am working on, I am working on
AIG: Arabic (or generally rtl) interface guidelines, NOT on bidi
algorythms

>  as BIG is also not
> > right (Bidi interface guidelines... we are not discussing Bidi
> > implementations! Rather rtl languages...).

And those sheets you showed me are about Bidi, about ligatures, about
cursors, multi line text controls (widgets for handling texts with rtl
and ltr languages) etc... These sheets are about Bidi and don't have
anything to do with the problem of flipping a pixmap or flipping a
widget or making more space to get more text in... capici?

Arafat

p.s: IF anyone finds a sheet or a person working on this pls point me to
him, I'll more then glad to help and GET help...