I need your input for the AIG

Salam and Hello,

I need your input about the Arabic interface guidelines (or whatever you
want to call it) you can even give me tips on this, as BIG is also not
right (Bidi interface guidelines... we are not discussing Bidi
implementations! Rather rtl languages...).

So what do I want from you?

The "AIG" is some sort of guidelines for writing software that is rtl
compliant. When switching to an rtl environment this software has to
behave correctly, it has to show text correctly and it has to adhere in
the overall appearance of the Desktop, among other creteria... So:

1- Please list some guidelines YOU think should be in such a paper, and
thus should be followed by the developer.
2- Tell us about your experience using rtl software if you ever did.
3- What do you want from rtl software?
4- What do you DON'T want from rtl software?
5- If you have ANY additional thoughts please let me know.

As I already started on that paper your input is very1 very2 ... veryn
(n times) much needed!

yours
Arafat