Re: Arabic fonts will be accpeted in to gnome!

I never said:

The fonts ARE A RIP.

Please read my sentences carefully next time.

These fonts,  with my respect to the work behind them, are not very
original and thus, in my eyes, an INDIRECT rip of BCyber. That's my
point of view. This stresses VERY clearly MHO.

Arafat

في ح, 2004-06-06 السّاعة 11:56 +0100, abdulhaq كتب: