Re: QAC new date

--- Arafat Medini wrote: > Salam all, > > I'll set the 8 of June, 20:00 GMT as a new meeting date. And I want to > inform you with mail that I'll take full control of the QAC from now on. > So ANYTHING regarding QAC has to go through my mailbox ;) > > Arafat I should not be one to speak, I missed the meeting too, but Arafat I want to refer you to the following three messages: http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/June/msg00011.html http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/June/msg00014.html http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/June/msg00016.html Arafat, everything already DOES go through your mailbox. We're _not_ trying to use wiki to conspire against you ;) we only update wiki pages after agreements have been made or we at least make a declaration that we updated this wiki page or that. Also, regarding the whole 'taking over' thing, frankly I don't mind at all. Centralized decision making can be good if you can't get people to work together is as is the case now, but this is an Arabic project, not an Arabic government. You can't just 'take over'! Wait until the meeting and we will have a vote on it, and also assign various roles to various members as is _exactly_ stated on the QAC agenda. Abdulaziz,