Re: QAC new date

> 2/ As for 'full control'... Well, this has to be discussed properly in a
> meeting with all the persons involved present.

> With control comes responsibility and accountability - finally.  Let's
>hope for some _real_ progress now.

Well because of what nadim is saying I thought I'll post that sentence,
do you think I don't have other important things to do Youcef?

more responsability does not mean automatically more fun... But I
thought let us make "some _real_ progress now"...
If you are not easy with the decision then ok tell me your view of the
things...

I have to remind you that till today I was very very busy... And I still
am but I want to invest some time... To get this rolling!

Arafat