Re: QAC new date

Write everything on wiki!!! bil3aks I really hope that you write
everything on wiki till I learn it myself!

on taking over, the problem is VERY different, as nadim stated and I had
the same in my mind, taking over means for me speeding up, yes it means
centralizing and directing, but that's the role of a coordinator... And
I didn't take my role seriously enough.

Till the project walks on its feet then anyone can "coordinate", but
this project needs a hard backbone now, naturally ALL of us HAVE to say
everything regarding this project anyway ;)

Arafat