Re: Efforts made

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Salman, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.  Are you trying to
> propose something ?

Well, now that we are speaking about proposals, I wish to restate my wish
for incorporation of Arabeyes. Believe me, it's one of the biggest wishes
in my personal wishlist.

(I personally won't be able to help with the task, since I'm sure you
won't want to incorporate Arabeys in Iran, but I volunteer to help in
other matters like drafting a document for incorporation, or creating an
open and democratic-while-technically-sane infrastructure.)

roozbeh