Call for testing OpenOffice 1.1 Beta1

Salam all:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.1beta/index.html
OpenOffice 1.1Beta1 had been released, it includes Arabic Language support,
and support for MS-Word files .. I urge you all to install it and test it ..
and make sure that Arabic support in it is acceptable and up to our
expectations..
The OpenOffice 643c Development release, had some probelms with LAM_ALEF when
using some of the MS-Fonts.. It is supposed to be fixed here.. now I hope
that you get into testing it's support for Arabic to make sure that Arabic
support in the Final OpenOffice 1.1 will be as every Arab Linux user expect.

Yours
Isam Bayazidi