Re: Efforts made

--- Salman Al-Mannai <SMANNAI qtel.com.qa> wrote:

[snip]

> My view is, this effort worth capitalizing on, unless there is a commercial
> value to it, of course besides the social value, it may not prosper as
> expected. I don't run business, nor I'm interested in commercial promotions,
> but I hate to see such a fabulous efforts without a monetary reward as an
> additional bonus.

Salman, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.  Are you trying to
propose something ?  Arabeyes has a PayPal donation option (all proceeds
go to the project and NOT into anyone's pocket with full 100% transparency;
ie. our financial books are wide open :-)

  http://www.arabeyes.org/donate.php

> Gentlemen, that's all what I've to say for now and I promise that I'll keep
> both my eyes on the Arabeyes, for the great value it is to deliver to the
> Arabic speaking community.

Well, we'd hoped you'd do more than keep your eyes on us.  It would be best
if you rolled-up your sleeves and jumped-in and started helping :-)

  http://www.arabeyes.org/help.php