Contacting Ajeeb.

I made an effort some 10 days ago to contact Ajeeb. Basically I asked
them if they mind if I made a client (Gtk based) that would accept an
English word and fetch the result back in Arabic then release the code
under Open source...Nothing fancy, something similar to gdict or kdict.

I am just glad I didn't ask for (god forbid) their dictionary content.
But I guess if we put our act together we can generate something
much better since Ajeeb barfs from translating the words we are
currently translating.

Kind regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)