From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm dot poure at freesurf dot fr>
Sent: 07/02/03 11:58 AM
To: saramraish at earthlink dot net, abbasizad at hotmail dot com
Subject: poEdit binaries with Right To Left (RTL) and GTK2 support available

> Dear translators and friends,

In answer to your questions, poEdit under GNU/Linux supports Right To Left

languages like Arabic and Persian, when compiled with Unicode and linked
against GTK2.

To ease the translation of pgAdmin3 into RTL languages, binary packages of

poEdit have been uploaded to pgAdmin3 snapshot web site. As GTK2 offers a
better display in all languages (not only RTL languages), it is
recommended
to upgrade.

Currently, we provide packages for Mandrake 91 and RedHat 9:
- http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/mandrake91/poEdit
- http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/linux/redhat9/poEdit

Packages for other platforms will follow. Stay tuned.

Now a message to Sara and Abbas: for testing purpose of pgAdmin3 under
Arabic
and Persian, would it be possible for you to translate the first entries
of
pgadmin3.pot file (like File, Databases, Database, Name, Owner, etc..) and

send it to me.

Also, I am not sure what canonical names should be chosen for Arabic.
Could
someone answer me?

Best regards,
Jean-Michel