Re: Mozila to Arabic

On Sunday 06 July 2003 05:23, Ms X wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yes I post a message in netscape.public.mozilla.l10n (
> http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
> 8&oe=UTF-8&group=netscape.public.mozilla.l10n&selm=be5gu9%2451o%241%40www.i
>su.net.sa )
>
> And I emailed MLP team about that and I identified the localization project
> with "ar-SA"
>

> And I even translate more than 40% of the strings :) (I just want to
> recheck the translated strings and relase the version 0.1 :) )
>
> Thank you

 Great!
 But please please, identify it as "ar" not "ar_SA", I don't want to see 22
 translation projects for mozilla that is doing the same thing just to stick
 to their country while Arabic is Arabic regardless of the country.
 May Allah help you.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"Ich liebe ihr, weil ohne sie kann ich nicht bin!"