Re: Mozila to Arabic

Salam,

From: Mohammed Yousif
Subject: Re: Mozila to Arabic
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 07:45:23 +0300

On Sunday 06 July 2003 05:23, Ms X wrote:

> And I emailed MLP team about that and I identified the localization project
> with "ar-SA"
>

> And I even translate more than 40% of the strings :) (I just want to
> recheck the translated strings and relase the version 0.1 :) )

Great!
But please please, identify it as "ar" not "ar_SA", I don't want to see 22
translation projects for mozilla that is doing the same thing just to stick
to their country while Arabic is Arabic regardless of the country.
May Allah help you.

Salam,

I'll join my voice to Mohammed's. Please use 'ar' for everything, rather than 'ar_somecountry'...

Thanks,

Youcef.

PS: Excellent work and good continuation ;)

Le nouveau MSN Messenger est arrivé : http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 essayez-le aujourd’hui !