Re: Duali logo

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 04:34:25PM +0000, moty wrote:

> Deal all
> another logo is done .. what do u think ?
> motaz

I like it ;) If you can write Du'ali in Arabic instead, it would even be
better -- also, if you emphasise the Arab world map (as per Nadim's
suggestions).. then we have a logo on the project page.

The Akka one is not bad, but let's try other combinations and ideas first
and see how the feedback goes.

Thanks for your hard work ;)

later
---