From: moty
Subject: Re: Duali logo
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:56:31 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Youcef
I have made the globe because it shows all the arab lands .. (Alwatan Alarabii)
I thought alot to add something about Al Duali. but i couldn't find an idea .. §
Adding the arabic alphabets was the best thing that i found ..
but if u have another idea .. please write me back .. i still can change ..
also i am waiting comments about the AKKA Logo .. i have send it but it was little bit big .. i dont know if to send it again with another size. . or wait the accept ion from the moderator ..
Motaz

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp