Re: Duali logo

i am sorry . i dont have arabic support on my PC

about alif ba ta tha ..  i found them on a site for fronts .. so if u can write Dulai in arabic with a big and bold front please send it to my email and i will add it ..

motaz

 Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net> wrote:

On Friday 14 February 2003 18:34, moty wrote:
> Deal all
> another logo is done .. what do u think ?
> motaz
seems very good, but I think it will be better if you add the text in
arabic instead of english (or even both)

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".