Re: Duali logo

--- moty <moty66 yahoo com> wrote:

> I have made the globe because it shows all the arab lands .. (Alwatan
> Alarabii) I thought alot to add something about Al Duali. but i couldn't
> find an idea ..

Ah, I didn't notice the watan-arabi (still can't really tell, you
might want to highlight that somehow with or without the globe).

Disclaimer --> this is a suggestion and might not be what duali's
               active author (M.Elzubeir) has in mind.

> Adding the arabic alphabets was the best thing that i found ..
> but if u have another idea .. please write me back .. i still can change ..
> also i am waiting comments about the AKKA Logo .. i have send it but it was
> little bit big .. i dont know if to send it again with another size. . or
> wait the accept ion from the moderator ..

I had sent my suggestion on Akka - I would also recommend that you
put all these wonderful works of Art on a site somewhere (could
someone suggest or offer a place for "moty" to upload ?) and send
URLs instead.  That would possibly get more people to see them and
it would not overburden those on dialup (makes the emails smaller,
faster download, happier people :-)