Re: Arabic Native-Lang Project for OpenOffice.org ?

Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
> Ossama,
>
> I've discovered through your post of this morning the "Arabeyes"
> project, and I must say that Iwas very impressed by it.

Glad to hear that, and I hope you could support our language.

> I was wondering
> if you or somebody else from Arabeyes would be willing to start a
> Native-Lang project in Arabic. A native-lang project represents the
> community of users, developpers and marketers of Openoffice.org in one
> specific language, but is different from the localization project that
> focuses on translating the software (although both projects work
> closely) For more info on this topic please visit
> http://native-lang.openoffice.org
>
> What do you think?

Well, the project seems so nice. I'd be personally interested in testing
and marketing the product here in Kuwait, and maybe other members of the
group would support by development and/or testing as well (that's why I
sent a copy to the group as well.

> Charles-H. Schulz
> Native-Lang Project Leader,
> OpenOffice.org

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the lateness.

regards,
Ossama Khayat
http://www.linuxmail.org/