Re: Mandrake club membership

I hope Munzir will volunteer, this will make things easier to me.
By the way, sorry for being late but I have problems with the network
here and as I am the one responsible I have to try to solve them asap.
As an example I haven't been able to send anything to the developer
mailing list for the last couple of days...
More coordination will follow, shortly