Re: keeping this list inclusive and focused

Ahlan Mohamed,
I understand the importance of motivating factors and you have a point
there. But Leston too has a very good point and you should consider it. Not
to say that you shouldn't use whatever you think is necessary to attract
volunteers, but nothing prevents you from rewording in a way that would make
it more confortable and respectful of those many here who aren't Muslims
like you and me (after all, we often take pride in being respectful towards
non Muslims' sensitivities, don't we?). As such, the tone of your answer to
Leston was also well over the line.
Salaam,
Chahine