keeping this list inclusive and focused

From: Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net>
  Anyone? please help spread Islam!

> From: "Ahmad" <msx at hush dot com> > The media classifies Muslims as terrorists, highjackers > and kidnappers. > So why would anyone even look at Islam? > Why are so many priests and preachers going to Islam? > http://www.TodayIslam.com/yusuf.htm > http://www.Jews-For-Allah.org

Hey, guys, i think that the idea of Arabizing Linux is a great idea and a worthwhile project. It's my understanding that this is the whole point of ArabEyes.org and of this mailing list, which is why i'm subscribed to it. Furthermore, i also think it's great that Quranic software is being developed. However, i think that messages exorting us to "spread Islam" and the like fall outside the scope of this particular project and this mailing list, as not all Arabic-speakers are Muslim and neither are all people subscribed to this list. Let's make this a comfortable place for everyone interested in Arabizing Linux, not just for those whose practise a particular religion. We can do this by keeping messages focused on the prime goal of this organization, which is Arabizing Linux.

I am tempted to say much more, but have decided to heed my own suggestion of staying on topic. :-)

Leston "Bulbul" Buell