Re: Quran fonts

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 04:59, Mete Kural wrote:
> I think an Othmany font is necessary for a Quran
> bundle. Is there a link to download this Othmany font?
> How can we examine it?
>
> -Mete

 Didn't I mention this in my previous post:
   http://mhdyousif.hypermart.net/quran/KacstQr.ttf.bz2

> --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > Gents, if this Othmany font and M.Yousif's font
> > alterations (if they are
> > not accepted by KACST into their next revision)
> > should be included under
> > Arabeyes' khotot project as long as the fonts are
> > under GPL or alike
> > (freeware, no restrictions, etc).  We could create a
> > 'quran' bundle.

 I would highly suggest them to include them as I'm not a professional
 like whoever created KacstQr, and it would really help if they applied
 some final touches to it.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"Ich liebe ihr, weil ohne sie kann ich nicht bin!"