Arabic Gnome-2.2 and po files

A while ago there was a message saying arabic gnome-2.2 has been completed.
Could anyone tell me where to get it and whether I will have to install all the
distribution or only translated translated files, which are those files? I have
also downloaded the latest cvs (kde and gnome) but don't know how to apply these
po files to my existing installation. May I ask you please to tell me how that's
is done. I have tried for several hours to find a hint as how to do but have not
been successful.

Thanks in advance
Ibrahim Shaame