Re: Quran fonts

--- Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 August 2003 04:59, Mete Kural wrote:
> > I think an Othmany font is necessary for a Quran
> > bundle. Is there a link to download this Othmany font?
> > How can we examine it?
>
>  Didn't I mention this in my previous post:
>    http://mhdyousif.hypermart.net/quran/KacstQr.ttf.bz2

Mohammed (M.Yousif :-), could you please contact our friends at
KACST (Mr. Y.AL-Harthi) and make sure they take a stance to your
additions.  In other words, see if they can either accept and/or
reject your recent changes for us to know if this font needs to
be repackaged into its own name and/or if it will get rolled into
KACST's fonts (ie. next release).