Re: A siminar on Arabicization on Linux

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 11:32:10AM +0300, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> Salam Arabeyes fellows,
> Actually the subject says it all. I am required (mainly by me;) to give
> a seminar on the Arabic support and the Arabicization process at
> Thursday.
> Any suggestions?

That's like telling a crows of biologists that you are going to give a
seminar on living things.. not sure exactly what you would like to get
as I'm not sure what you would like to do ;)

On a side note:
I might be able to pull off a visit to Khartoum early September.. (very
likely) -- so hopefully we can organize something if your seminar is a
success ;)

Regards,

Mohammed Elzubeir