mozilla 0.9.7 renders arabic sites nicely

I've tried the preinstalled mozilla 0.9.7 + arabic fonts on mandrake
8.1, and it renders arabic sites fine.
Every arabic site I open can be read correctly, even better than what
was with 0.9.6.
While I have problem with viewing arabic sites in konqueror 2.2.2, I can
view them in mozilla properly.
But I'm wondering about: every site has the same font size and cannot be
changed, and are fixed so they cannot be fitted to the mozilla window
when I resize it.

My questions:
1. Is it possible to change arabic font size in mozilla 0.9.7
2. I've heared a lot about writing arabic text in linux, but failed to
get it working. So what's the most successful arabic writing project in
linux in your opinion?

   -Salam
   Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi