Re: konqueror

I've openned that site in mozilla 0.9.7 running on mandrake 8.1, it seem
great. Every arabic word looked clear and could be read easily.
I think we must appreciate what mozilla team did in arabic support.

Note: I've dragged the site icon to the personal bar in mozilla , and
the link was there with the label "Bawooabata l'arab" in arabic, while
the page title couldn't be viewed in arabic, and openning the renaming
box of that icon displayed strange arabic words that couldn't be
understood.

   -Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi