Re: About kernel-filesystem translation

On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 07:38:31AM -0400, nawar nory wrote:
>    The only problem which I may stumble upon is the lack of knowledge of the
>    Arabic writing skill, I 'v been forgetting that since some time. One last
>    thing, my progress might be very slow, but I would try to do this in terms
>    of my time.

Refer to Arabic Documentation Standards at Arabeyes documentation
page[1]. If you like, I can proofread the translations when you finish
it. Also, you can see our work-in-progress Technical Dictionary[2], you can
look for existing translations, add new terms, discuss current ones and
so.

 Salam

 Khaled

---