Re: About kernel-filesystem translation

The only problem which I may stumble upon is the lack of knowledge of the Arabic writing skill, I 'v been forgetting that since some time. One last thing, my progress might be very slow, but I would try to do this in terms of my time.

Thanks,
Nawar

On 7/29/07, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug dot org> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 01:59:23AM -0400, nawar nory wrote:
>    Dear ArabEyes team,
>
>    My name is Nawar A. Nouri and I am graduate student in computer science.
>    My main reason for contacting you is to unify our efforts to translate
>    Linux documentation. I was about to start a project of my own but I heard
>    about you and I want to participate. My main interest is kernel
>    development and more precisely filesystem development, thus I would like
>    to help translate the VFS layer and the existing filesystem documentation,
>    if you are interested please reply, I will be waiting for your response.
>
>    Thanks

That sounds great! Could you start a wiki page at our wiki[1] outlining
what you've in mind, more details etc... And for sure Arabeyes would
gratefully provide any facilities needed.

[1] http://wiki.arabeyes.org

--
Khaled