Re: About kernel-filesystem translation

Salam Nawar,

2007/7/29, nawar nory <nawar dot linuxmail at gmail dot com>:
> I know that it would be much appreciated to translate the user-space
> programs in Arabic, but for me it would be much easier to translate
> something which I am working on currently. Most file systems documentation
> which I am referencing to do exist in any /user/src/`uname
> -r`/Documentation/filesystems path of any Linux tree, and as I mentioned
> previously I am limited to do this only because I am working under some
> strict time constraints. I hope you all will understand that.

Absolutely and I'm personnally thankful to you for taking this
initiative. I do realise now what you're intending.

Actually, there's an effort in this direction which started at
http://kernel.org/doc/. I would be great to have some Arabic
translation there. Let us know if you need assistance, it would be
best if you can create a page on the wiki as suggested by Khaled.

By the way, if you think it may be useful (and appropriate) to the
Arabeyes community to be involved in your non-translation VFS work,
then you can also post some details on the wiki too.

Thanks again!

 -Imed

--
Imed Chihi - عماد الشيحي