About kernel-filesystem translation

Dear ArabEyes team,

My name is Nawar A. Nouri and I am graduate student in computer science. My main reason for contacting you is to unify our efforts to translate Linux documentation. I was about to start a project of my own but I heard about you and I want to participate. My main interest is kernel development and more precisely filesystem development, thus I would like to help translate the VFS layer and the existing filesystem documentation, if you are interested please reply, I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks