Re: potrans script

Translators, would you like this script to be run nightly on all our
files so the newly uploaded files will get automatically filled-in ?
We had always wanted to do that once we have our own dictionary so
I'm not sure that what google spits out is worthy of us keeping
around - comments ?
I see its a great idea to have such thing which will make our life easier and work only on fuzzy terms
but need to look into the legality of using 'google translate' as an API to arabeye's nightly automated tasks, you dont want the server's IP to be banned or sued for using it illegally

Fuzzy translations always annoyed me because almost all of the automated translations aren't even close to the right translation ...IMHO  I don't think it is such a good idea ...
IMO i see such automated translation makes the work way easier and 60-70% faster than the manual work, i tried it once with google translator itself and helped me to finish small tasks more than 50% faster as you're going to fix whatever wrong and keep whatever is right, even if it was 10% correct thats faster than starting with 0%, no ?