Re: potrans script

Translators, would you like this script to be run nightly on all our
files so the newly uploaded files will get automatically filled-in ?
We had always wanted to do that once we have our own dictionary so
I'm not sure that what google spits out is worthy of us keeping
around - comments ?
Fuzzy translations always annoyed me because almost all of the automated translations aren't even close to the right translation ...IMHO I don't think it is such a good idea ...