Re: Firefox 1.5 beta2 builds

Le Vendredi 21 Octobre 2005 01:34, Bashar a écrit :
> why not having something like TB has you can click on LTR or RTL and
> switch the page like you want instead letting the play with it?
>

> i think BiDi UI does this, no?
>

> which lets the user RTL/LTR the scroll bar or anything he wants (keeping
> html codes out of this) same as choosing the "Switch Page Direction"
> from the right click on the page.
>

> attached a note

السلام عليكم
Thank you.
I don't think firefox developers will accept something like that. They try to
keep the GUI very minimalistic.
I think that the scrollbar should be in the left in the arabic version and in
the right in latin versions. This is more logical, an auto-positionning of
the scroll bar will make FF less usable.