Re: Firefox 1.5 beta2 builds

Firefox already has BiDi UI's code, you can change page direction
using the View > Switch page direction, or the right-click menu as you
pointed out, I don't think there is a need for toolbar buttons, an
extension is more suitable for this, and creating such an extension is
quite easy to do.

As for the scrollbar issue, I think we can live with it until other
more important issues are solved.

-Ayman