Re: Firefox 1.5 beta2 builds

About the shadda: I don't know if the people who expressed themselves
here are Arabic Language experts or not: sorry if it is the case, and
if one of you is an expert, please say so (we've been/are still
looking for 'em :-)). But I believe it would be wise to keep using the
shadda in translations, unless some _solid_ reference.

If we ever happen to decide that the shadda is irrelevant, it would be
easy to hunt down all occurences and remove them from the translation
files. The contrary is difficult.

Salam and Ramadhan Kareem to all,

--
Youcef Rahal