Re: FireFox 1.0 to publish on CD

>    The CD rom will be distributed at International Faire of Computing in
>    Algeria (April 3-9, 2005)

Interesting. Will there be Free Software booths thereĀ ?

Given the input we received at the Debian booth in Solutions Linux
Paris about Arabic localisation (especially the discussions *I* had at
the booth), I think that having some presence there would be of great
great importance.

While, I'm at it and though I will certainly report about all this,
just let me point you people to a few pics:

http://www.perrier.eu.org/gallery/sl2005/abh

http://www.perrier.eu.org/gallery/sl2005/abd

http://www.perrier.eu.org/gallery/sl2005/abz

Promised, I'll try to summarize you with the discussions I had about
Arabic localization while I was representing Debian at this
booth. Youssef could also as we probably discussed more than one hour
together..:-)