Re: FireFox 1.0 to publish on CD

--- Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> While, I'm at it and though I will certainly report about all this,
> just let me point you people to a few pics:
>
> http://www.perrier.eu.org/gallery/sl2005/abh
> http://www.perrier.eu.org/gallery/sl2005/abd
> http://www.perrier.eu.org/gallery/sl2005/abz

Ossama, when you get a chance do please upload these pics (for reference
the upload is open to all so do please in the future upload all relevent
pictures/screenshots yourselves) to the appropriate 'social' and
'translation/debian' locations onto Arabeyes' gallery pages [1].

> Promised, I'll try to summarize you with the discussions I had about
> Arabic localization while I was representing Debian at this
> booth. Youssef could also as we probably discussed more than one hour
> together..:-)

Great - looking forward to it.

[1] http://art.arabeyes.org