Re: Translation Project Syncs (ATTENTION _ALL_ TRANSLATION PROJECT MAINTAINERS)

On 4/14/05, Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> I would be happy with no such a rule. It would be very silly to have a
> super-updated repo for a project for one year while no translation has
> been done on it the past two years (I'm exagerating a bit ;-)
>
> All right, I'll try to do this once or twice and see if it brings more
> translators or not. If not, I'll hesitate to do it a third time ;-)

Heh, I feel like asking you to keep doing it a third time and forever
after that, but I dont want the reputation of a slave-driver (that's
Nadim's job), so I'll be content with these two syncs (for now... :-)

Abdulaziz,