Re: Translation Project Syncs (ATTENTION _ALL_ TRANSLATION PROJECT MAINTAINERS)

> 2. DEBIAN:
> Last sync was made 13 days ago. (Thank you Mr. Perrier!)
> For almost 6 months now the Debian translation project has been seeing
> very frequent and regular syncs very much like clockwork. That is why

Hmm, well, I indeed sync when needed as I know when "upstream" made
changes. Not that easy as, as you may or may not know, there isn't any
central RCS system for Debian stuff. So, what you see in level* is a
collection of stuff from various places..:-)

BTW, with Ossama's agreement, I will switch the collection of files in
level1 to only one (big) file. Nearly all languages teams have now
switched to the single file system which, moreover, will ease syncing
both branches that Debian currently has (because of very near freeze
for Sarge, hint hint).