Confused about justification

Salam,

When a line starts with a latin character, that whole
line will be left-justified until the next newline
character. If the line starts with an Arabic
character, the whole line will be right-justified.
Thats how it looks in Kbabel, but I don't know if its
going to look that way too in the Fedora installer.

If it will look that way too in the installer, its
going to be really really ugly. All the word orders
will be wrong. What should we do? The only solution
I've found is to put an Arabic apostrophe "؛" to the
beginning of the line.

Should I continue doing this?

Abdulaziz,