Re: Wordlist status ?

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> The idea is simple. Me and Ahmad can concentrate on
> new words, while others
> interested can check the already translated words
> and add multiple translations
> and add them.
[...]
> Again, any volunteers for this project?

Sure. It couldn't hurt if I put in a little work :).
When we finish with Fedora we can devise a plan on how
to go about revising the lists.

Are there any thoughts about integrating the common
terms po (once we finish it) with the wordlist? I
think users out there might be able to use a
"technical Arabic" dictionary.

Abdulaziz,