Drupal project started

thought I'd announce this here.

We started work on arabizing the drupal CMS, at the moment only 1200+
strings need to be translated.

but drupal has many contributed modules and the Egyptian GNU/Linux User
Group EGLUG needs many of them translated, so when we finish the core
drupal strings we'll start working on the contributed modules.

I'm working on a basic BIDI filter module to make bilingual websites
display correctly, it should be in the CVS soon.

any help you can give is appreciated, we want to finish the work before
the end of the month when we launch eglug.org

after translation for the latest stable 4.4.1 version is done we'll move
to the CVS version and hopefully keep maintaining this for a long
time.

hmm what else?

I'm new to the arabeyes process so if there is something we're missing
or doing wrong please tell me.

cheers,
Alaa
--